Tuesday, March 13, 2012

watering can

I'm slowly acquiring my tools for gardening. I don't have all the basic and recommended tools like pruning sheers and labels. When I started my gardening project, I did get a pair of gloves and a trowel. These were important items to have for an initial endeavor, in my opinion. I held off on the watering can because the garden center did not have any that I liked. The watering can I was looking for is classic in style, and something I wanted to enjoy seeing and using. I didn't have something specific in mind but I'd know when I see it, and so began my online search. It didn't take me very long to find what I was looking for.
She's made of steel with a slimming oval shape and colored in a beautiful red, called ruby. Her arm stretches out and holds a brass rose that would shower the flowers, herbs, and plants with love. Ruby wasn't the only color I was eyeing. The watering can is offered in other colors and sizes like this traditional 8.8 liter watering can in a deep sultry purple called aubergine.

I'm excited to get this package and delivering water to the greenery with a plentiful but gentle flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment