Wednesday, June 27, 2012

more tomatoes!

Spotted a bunch more tomatoes this past weekend when I surveyed the balcony garden. This time I noticed pear shaped or tear shaped tomatoes have taken form! How wonderful! These are ones that I started from seeds so it's really nice to see them doing well!
pear shaped tomatoes

a bunch of tomatoes

tomatoes

I also finally got around to transplanting a pair of cherry tomato plants I bought from the Union Square Greenmarket. These are called black cherry tomatoes because of their dark color that makes them look almost black. These shall be producing blossoms soon.

There are also more tomatoes on the way! One of the tomato plants has a bunch of flowers, which will eventually become tomatoes.

I still have more tomato seedlings to transplant and maybe I can get some of them potted this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment