Tuesday, May 15, 2012

update: borage and strawberries

Despite the recent discovery of black cherry aphids on one of the planters that are growing strawberries, the blossoms are turning into berries! The plants I got from The Strawberry Store are producing fruit albeit small. I'm hoping they will fill out.

The galore pink strawberry plants are doing great and I am finding new blossoms every weekend, and the strawberries are getting incrementally bigger.

more strawberries!

Strawberries

Another bit of exciting news are the borage sprouts, which have developed a new set of leaves! I can't wait for the blue and white blossoms to appear! I also noticed some new borage sprouts, too! It's very exciting to see things coming to life with just a bit of soil, sun, and water.

white borage

sprout

blue borage

No comments:

Post a Comment